Psoriasis is a body that occurs due to the skin cells getting replaced more quickly than the usual human body. It may be caused due to a very strange problem with the immune system. Our body produces new skin cells from the deepest layer of the skin and then these new cells are gradually moved up through the layers of the skin until they reach the outermost level of the human body. This process takes nearly about 3 to 4 weeks. however, the persons having psoriasis, their skin is changed about 3 to 7 days. Therefore, there are skin cells that are not fully matured when they come on the surface of the skin and become crusty red patches covered with silvery scales.
Problems with the immune system
Our immune system protects us from any Disease and outer bacteria coming into our body. It prevents our body from germs such as bacteria but in psoriasis, the germs attack the healthy skin by mistake.
This by Mistakenly arrived bacteria causes the deepest layer of the skin to make new cells more quickly than usual. A person with psoriasis problems should always consider a psoriasis cream to prevent the skin immune system.
Problem with genetics
A person having psoriasis maybe a family problem that run-in families. Therefore, you may get these kinds of problems from your close relative. But the exact role of genetics in psoriasis is still unclear. Many scientists have shown that different genes are linked to developing different diseases.
The symptoms of this disease when becomes worse due to a certain event are called a trigger. list of triggers is written downside so that you could avoid them
- Of cuts in your skin or an insect bite can cause your skin to make a deeper hole and causing new skin types to come on the outermost skin.
- Drinking an excessive amount of alcohol causes cause your skin to develop psoriasis.
- Smoking and taking a lot of stress is also a very great trigger for this disease.
- The hormonal changes that occur in the woman due to puberty is also a very main reason for it.
- The main role of our immune system is to fight infections. But when our body becomes overactive then our immune system sends a faulty signal and turns on the trigger inflammation.
- A psoriasis cream must be applied to the area of the disease so that your disease could be cured.
- Generally, this disease happens in fall and winters more than the warmer seasons because the air around us is dry and there is less sunrise and the temperature is colder.
- It is a chronic and recurrent inflammatory skin disorder. It can contain red patches that are slightly elevated and covered with silvery-white scales. The most common places where this happens are the elbows and knees.
- This occurs in both sexes with equal frequency but is most prevalent between the age of 10 to 30. it is most common in the northern climates.
Treatment of psoriasis
A wide range of treatments are available for this disease, but identify the most effective therapy for your disease can be difficult. The treatments can be determined by the type a concentration of your disease. Area covered by the disease of the affected person also plays a major role in the treatment selection by Delfinaskin.com. The home you must start with a mild treatment, such as applying psoriasis cream and using moisturizer over the affected skin. Afterward, you have to move to the stronger treatments if necessary. The psoriasis cream would work better to make it in good condition.
The treatment suggested by the doctor falls into 3 categories:
The topical treatment is usually considered as the first treatment for the mild disease which can be cured by using creams and ointment. This therapy can control a person’s psoriasis disease hey into 6 weeks with a noticeable effect. In this treatment, many points are included such as
This is the moisturizing treatment that is applied directly to the skin to reduce water loss and covered the skin with a protective film. this emollient can help in reducing itching and scaling of the skin.
- Steroid ointment
This is commonly used to treat the disease when it has covered most of the area of the body. This treatment helps in reducing the inflammation of the skin. Delfinaskin.com treatment also helps the production of skin cells to slow down.
- Vitamin D analogous
Vitamin D is commonly used in add along with the creams for limbs, trunk, and scalp. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin treatment.
This type of treatment is being used for more than 50 years. It has shown a very effective Result in suppressing the production of skin cells.
- Ultraviolet phototherapy
The kind of light of wavelength used in this type of phototherapy is invisible to human eyes. This session takes a few minutes but you have to be in the hospital 2 to 3 times a week for the complete process of therapy.
- Combination light therapy
In this kind of therapy, a combination of UVB phototherapy and coal tar Is used to make the combination light cream.
3. Tablets and injections
If both the treatments above mentioned do not work on the kind of disease you have, then it is for the specialist to treat. This system affects the whole body of the patient. This is very effective in nature. All the treatments come with their own benefits. you must have to plan it before you stuck to any kind of treatment.
4. Nonbiological medications
This drug helps in slowing down the production of skin cells and also helps in suppressing the inflammation of the skin. It is used once a week.
This drug helps in suppressing the immune system. It can treat all types of disease. It is usually taken daily. It increases the risk of kidney disease.