With the enormous increase in the amount of data generated in the past decade, the demand for a career in Big Data has also increased significantly. A Big Data career is in trend these days. As businesses and organizations deal with huge amounts of data on a day-to-day basis, they are continuously looking to hire professionals who know how to deal with and analyze this data.
This enormous amount of data has to be scrutinized, and analyzed and significant insights need to be drawn from the data to bring substantial results for the business. According to statistics, the big data industry has a potential worth of $46.34 billion. A steady annual growth rate of 23.1% is expected in the coming years. With the Big Data sector rising rapidly, people are looking to get trained in this field. Big Data and Hadoop Training is the perfect course for anyone interested in starting their career in the field of Big Data.
According to Skills STG skills and the knowledge that you learn by enrolling and participating in Big Data and Hadoop training will be the bridge between you and your dream job. If you are a person who has always been interested in pursuing a job that deals with huge amounts of data, then Big Data and Hadoop training is the right course for you. By gaining this certification, you can pursue and look for a job that interests you and pays you a good salary.
What are the career benefits of pursuing Big Data and Hadoop Training?
- A career in the Big Data sector will give you a chance to put your skills into practical use. The job market in this sector is growing rapidly and therefore, the demand for professionals who are properly trained and certified is increasing at an enormous pace. By enrolling in a KnowledgeHut’s Big Data and Hadoop training, you will learn practical skills which will give you an edge over other people who are looking for similar jobs. This practical training will provide you with a fair chance to explore and pursue a career in this field. It has been predicted by several market experts that this field will see a significant increase in the coming years.
- By completing a Big Data and Hadoop training, you can get a lucrative job in a well-reputed organization. As the demand for professionals with the right skillset and the certification to show for it increases, companies are providing hefty salaries. At this point, there is a scarcity of Big Data professionals and the demand is much higher than the supply. This ensures that organizations are offering a good salary package to people who are trained well. The current salary trend in the field of Big Data portrays exponential progress.
- Hadoop is one of the most used frameworks in the big data sector. If you are trained as a Hadoop professional, your chances of securing a good job increase by a huge amount. Hadoop is one of the biggest data frameworks when compared to other frameworks such as NoSQL and Python.
- Previously, it was assumed that big data frameworks are only beneficial in technology-driven industries. However, in recent years, it has been seen that almost all industries need equipment and personnel to handle the huge amount of data that organizations run on. Big Data mechanisms are being adopted by various industries such as sales, marketing, education, finance, development and research, logistics and strategic management. Research has shown that the Hadoop framework remains the preferred choice of framework for big data professionals as well as organizations.
What are the career opportunities after completing a Big Data and Hadoop Training?
- With the ever-expanding market for big data professionals, most industries have now begun to hire individuals who are proficient in handling large amounts of data. Therefore, you can choose whichever field you want and make a successful career. Here are a few career opportunities you can look at once you complete your Big Data and Hadoop training:
- If you have an IT background, it is quite easy for you to learn the big data skills and Hadoop framework. Therefore, to continue in the field you originally chose, you can pursue a career such as a Data Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Big Data Engineer or a Software Development Engineer. You can also start your career as a Hadoop and Big Data Developer, Hadoop Administrator or a Big Data Consultant. There is a lot of scope in the IT industry for professionals with big data qualifications. If you want to learn more about data engineer, here’s a good read from Quanthub.
- If you want to pursue a career in the Banking and Financial sector, there is a huge demand for big data professionals. For someone, who comes from a Commerce background, you can easily apply your newly learned skills in this sector. You can join organizations as Audit Consultants, Risk Managers, Data Specialists etc. In the Banking and Financial sector, big data helps in detecting fraud and catching illegal activities. Big Data is also used to get business insights for better decisions. Trading activity in financial markets can also be tracked and analyzed through big data techniques.
- Consumer data is an important part of the Communication and Media sector. Analyzing this data, getting significant outputs, making better predictions for consumers, and giving better recommendations is an essential part of this industry. Big Data and Hadoop training will help you secure a job in this sector.
- Big Data is also used in the Healthcare and Education sectors. Patient history and disease case histories are an essential part of the healthcare sector. Without such tools, it will be extremely difficult to manage the rising medical costs, patient diseases, and case histories. Usable and structured data can help prevent and treat diseases. In the Education sector, there has been an increase in the use of big data techniques to update and improve the sector.
- Transportation is probably one of the sectors which have seen the maximum use of big data. The maps we use, the navigation in our cars, and congestion management is all due to the incorporation of big data into the transportation system.