Patrick Foote

Senior Economics major at the University of Texas. Sports constitutes 95% of my personality; the other 5% is some combination of sleeping, making a fool of myself publicly and binge watching once-hot shows that are at least 4 years old. Always willing to contribute to other sites and am seeking additional writing opportunities.