The 411 on College and Life Around Campus
An Interview With Boston's Donald Grunge
Premiere: Sean Gast Hits the High Seas for Love in...
Photo Story: P!nk Soars in Anaheim on the Beautiful Trauma Tour
A Complete List of the 2018 Emmy Nominees
Corey Ellis Drops New Tracks "Just Know / Hurt Nobody": Listen
VEZ Blesses Us with Official Music Video For "Bless Ya...
American High Brings Distortion & Dissent in Cheye...
MYCHL Reveals Official Music Video For "Color Me Bad": Watch
Louis The Child Grabs Quinn XCII For Latest Single...
Artist Spotlight: James Quick's "Ten and True"
Interview: TyBass Drops Dancehall Banger "Girl is Mine"
JAG & Problem Debut New Track, "Far From Me": Listen
"The Mission" is Layla's Sexy Debut You Have to See: Watch
Chuckie & Steve Andreas Brings the Island Heat on "Latino": Watch
Rico Anthony & Ray J Head "Downtown" For Love: Watch
A Beginner's Guide to Eating Sushi
Interview: Alternative Rapper Call Me Karizma Releases...
One Less Lonely Girl: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Engaged
Watch Bad Bunny's New Music Video for “Estamos Bien”
How Kalen Allen's Critiques Took the World By Storm
Watch: Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande's Tropical-Themed...
4 Stages of Studying Abroad
5 Easy Things Guys Can Do to Improve Their Wardrobe
More Than Meets the Eye: Lil Peep
Premiere: Drunken Masters & HDBeenDope Debut New...
Artist Spotlight: Dean Lewis is an Upcoming Sensation
Bump the Mids: The Definitive Guide to DIY Sound
Ed Sheeran: How Live Singing Should Sound
Monsieur Job Grabs No Mercy for "Chow Chow Eyyy Pow Pow": Watch
Artist Spotlight: Holy Bouncer (Interview)
Being at home and away from all of your friends from school can certainly be a buzzkill. Summer is full of experiences, but after a while, it can get pretty old.
Although Summer may seem to be dragging on without the freedom of being at college, it’s important to remember that the school year is just around the corner. The school year may entail the best parties and late-nights with friends, but it also means schoolwork. At the end of the day, we’re all going to college to get a degree, and that’s something to be reminded of.
So, before you get loaded with lots of homework, papers, and projects, make these last few weeks of summer count.
An Interview With Boston’s Donald Grunge
Premiere: Sean Gast Hits the High Seas for Love in “Buena Compańia”
1. Go On Adventures Summer is prime time for adventures in the sun. Explore the places around town and hang out in the nature around you while you can.
2. Save Money Even though you want to buy everything in sight with money from work, save a little for the school year-you’ll be thankful when you want to order late-night food or have a spontaneous trip.
3. Go To A Concert Summer concerts are some of the best concerts. You get to jam to some groovy tunes outside, and what could be better than that?
4. Make Family Time As much as you want to go out and spend time with friends, make sure to spend time with the family. Soon, you’ll be at school and won’t see them for weeks-or months-at a time.
5. …But Also Make Time For Friends Your friends from home must also be cherished, because you won’t have the chance to see them a lot during the school year. Take a few nights off of work or plan a lunch date with your high school buds before you head off to school.
6. Hit The Beach Final call to soak up the sun and be a beach bum for hours on end. Grab your crew and some speakers for a casual hangout by the ocean.
7. Sleep In At school, you won’t have time to sleep between studying, parties, and horrible 8am classes. Remember to catch those Z’s, because extra sleep never hurt anybody.
8. Be Spontaneous Make a quick last minute decision to go on a road trip, hike a mountain, or camp out-because spontaneous trips are always the best trips.
9. Take Risks Have you been dying to get that tattoo? How about skydiving or zip-lining? Just go for it! You’ll have plenty of stories to tell when you get back to school-and the memories you’ll never forget.
10. Enjoy Yourself Most of all, enjoy the Summer. Cherish the lemonade stands, Summer heat, cook-outs, day parties, and music festivals. Relax, don’t stress, and surround yourself with good people. Don’t forget to have fun and let loose-after all, Summer only comes around once a year.