This week, Charli XCX released the star-studded video for her new single “Boys,” featuring every famous boy we ever had a crush on ever (seriously).
The song itself is bubbly and fun, pairing perfectly with the video’s pastel backdrops and even cuter men (who are incredibly easy on the eyes). This video is pleasant to the ears and the eyes thanks to Charli who ushered in over 70 different actors, musicians, and models for this video. I could list of every single guy in the video, but that would take way too long (and ET Online already did it for us), so how about we just savor the hottest, most drool-worthy moments from the video instead? That sounds a lot more fun to me:
1. Joe Jonas eating breakfast (while lookin’ like a snack)
Joe and those stacks of pancakes look equally as appetizing.
2. Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend being the first guy ever to make brushing your teeth look hot
He’s cute AND he has good hygiene, we have a winner ladies.
3. Charlie Puth washing his car (indoors?)
Also, why isn’t his shirt off? Give the people what they want.
4. Two words: Diplo and puppies
I don’t who I’m more jealous of, Diplo for being snuggle by puppies or the puppies for being snuggled Diplo.
5. Cameron Dallas with a chainsaw
I have no words, just take a moment to stare at this gif for a few minutes, it’s almost therapeutic.
6. Tom Daley reminding us why we even bothered watching the Summer Olympics
Here’s another for good measure:
He’s a winner both in and out of the dive pool.
7. When Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla Sign made it rain harder than hurricane season
They can stand under my umberella-ella-ella (ay ay).
8. Khalid and MORE. PUPPIES.
I’m a really big fan of the re-occurring puppies, well done.
9. The Chromeo pillow fight we should have been invited to
I guess you could say I’m “Jealous.”
10. Brendan Urie singlehandedly recasting American Beauty
Red looks wonderful on you, sweetie.
11. Aminé just being plain adorable
I’ve suddenly got the urge to change my name to Caroline
12. Jack Antonoff lifting weights (insert heart-eyes emoji)
13. G-Eazy rockin’ pink silk
The epitome of “serving looks.”
14. Joey Bada$$ bringing the real moves
Hit ’em with those shoulders, boy.
15. And last (but certainly not least) Charli XCX, who’s just one of the dudes <3
Yas girl, werk it.