Don’t have any plans yet for Easter weekend? Let go of some of that final month of school stress and celebrate the springtime!
The beginning of the year has come and gone, and here we are in the middle of April. Of course for all us students this means a time full of stress tears, binge watching our favorite tv shows and awaiting the impending doom of finals. This weekend take a break from your own stress induced freakout and treat yourself to some fun! For Easter and spring themed activities stay tuned.
With the start of spring and Easter celebrations there are countless options to enjoy in both Boulder and Denver. Friday hit up the Bass Physics and Manic Focus show at the Boulder Theater to start off your weekend with some funky tunes!
On Saturday head to Denver to check out the spring blooms at the Denver Botanic Gardens, or check out the Basquiat films at the MCA. If you don’t feel like heading to Denver, spend this gorgeous Saturday on pearl street during the easter egg hunt. End your day with a night of TED talks on CU’s campus.
If you are willing to be an early riser on a Sunday morning, go catch the sunrise at Red Rocks Amphitheater for the Red Rocks Easter Sunrise Service, followed by Easter Brunch On The Rocks. I mean nothing says Easter Sunday like brunch. So if you want to sleep in and celebrate Easter in Boulder, head over to Centro or West End Tavern for delicious easter meals and drinks.
- Bass Physics, Boulder Theater at 8:00 pm
Saturday April 15th
- North American Rock Garden Society and Colorado Native Plant Society Show and Sale, Denver Botanic Gardens at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Basquiat Weekend Film Festival (April 13 – April 15), Denver Museum of Contemporary Art at showtimes on website
- Easter Egg Hunt, Pearl Street Mall at 10:00 am (free!!)
- TEDxCU, Old Main on CU Boulder’s campus at 5:00 pm
Sunday April 16th, Happy Easter!!
- Red Rocks Easter Sunrise Service, Red Rocks Amphitheater at 6:00 am (free!!)
- Easter Brunch On The Rocks, Red Rocks Amphitheater @ 9:00 am
- Easter Sunday at the West End Tavern at11:00 am
- Easter Brunch, Centro at 9:30 am – 2:30 pm