Okay, so Fall officially began on September 22 and everyone is rejoicing.
“What’s the big deal,” you say? Here are 11 reasons why fall is the best season ever.
1. Apple cider: Hot or cold, apple cider is perfect any time of day. Treat yourself to a glass. Or a gallon. There’s no difference, really.
2. Corn mazes: We’ve all gone to corn mazes when we were kids. This fall, reminisce and go get lost among 6-foot-tall corn stalks!
3. Haunted houses: If you’re the type that loves a good scare, you’ve probably been waiting for this all year. Go with your friends one night!
4. American Horror Story: The latest installment of the hit TV show, themed “Roanoke”, premiered on September 14, and it’s creepier than ever. And who doesn’t love Evan Peters?
5. County fairs: Have some fried dough, look at all the pumpkins twice the size of yourself, take a hayride, and pet some cute animals.
6. Halloween: Free candy and dressing up as whatever you want? It’s only the best holiday ever.
7. Thanksgiving: The only time of year when you’ll eat dinner at 2 o’clock in the afternoon…but it’s so worth it. Don’t forget to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade while you’re stuffing yourself with…well, stuffing.
8. Seasonal Pillsbury cookies: You know, the ones with the adorable pumpkins and turkeys on them. It’s not fall if you haven’t eaten at least ten of each.
9. Foliage: If you live in New England, you know that fall foliage is the absolute prettiest thing ever. Take a hike and enjoy the beautiful sights.
10. Candy corn: This stuff is addicting.
11. And of course…PSL IS BACK! Probably the highlight of the fall season, pumpkin spice lattes are back and ready for you to drink all season long. Whether you like Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks better, they’ve both got what you need to fulfill your PSL craving.